Freelance SEO Consultant London
Replace your PPC Website Traffic with OSR Organic Search Result Website Traffic
OSR Website Traffic is Cheaper and
Better Quality Traffic than PPC
Spend up to 100% less money on PPC.
Call UK 074 2314 9515 – Intl. +44 74 2314 9515
Decrease your Pay Per Click Advertising spend!
Your website and business will benefit from our years of experience.
We have learn’t what not to do.
Your organic search engine traffic will increase.
Improved quality in your website traffic.
Get your website to appear on the Front Page of Google!
The Best SEO Agency offers professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search rankings drastically.
Higher search rankings allow our SEO clients to reduce their PPC budgets and monthly PPC spend.
We excel at improving search rankings for highly competitive search phrases.
We continually strive to get most of your targeted search phrases to appear on page one in Google and other search engines. Contact The Best SEO Company London.
Call UK 074 2314 9515 – Intl. +44 74 2314 9515
Organic SEO – “I focus on organic search results – this type of website traffic is the best quality and generally has the highest conversion rates for my clients.”
I am currently taking on clients in the UK. I am available to assist businesses all over the UK including Birmingham, London, Manchester, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Essex, Leeds etc.
I am an experienced SEO Specialist with a successful track record and a natural marketing instinct. I am a highly motivated self-starter, lateral thinker who thinks “out of the box” which thrives under pressure with the ability to deal and work with change. Strategy is a focal point in all I do. My “starting point” is always beyond the point where most people and competitors give up and turn around. I enjoy troubleshooting complex website SEO and other business and marketing issues. I have a natural ability for teaching others. I believe by empowering people I work with eventually makes my work easier.I have been doing SEO consultancy work for different types of websites/businesses. Many of these SEO projects have been multilingual projects targeting many countries for example English, Russian, Chinese, Farsi, Swedish, German, Greek and French. I have the ability to work as a consultant in all corporate and small business environments, including in outsourced-in-house situations. I am used to and able to work on multiple projects for multiple clients/websites.
- I know what a website requires. Read more: http://www.freddiecerva.com/services/website-checklist/.
- I understand how internet marketing works. Read more about the outline of my own internet marketing course: http://www.freddiecerva.com/services/internet-marketing/.
- I know the common problems most websites suffer from.
- I have clear understanding of the hotel industry and how to increase direct hotel bookings: Please read all my information on this subject on my website http://www.directhotelbookings.co.uk/.
- I know how to troubleshoot website and other issues. Read more http://www.freddiecerva.com/services/website-troubleshooting/.
Technical SEO and Website Troubleshooting
Website Troubleshooting and Technical SEO – Many websites have technical and onsite issues that affect search engine rankings. I offer website troubleshooting services and technical strong SEO services. Locations: Technical SEO Consultant Birmingham, Technical SEO Consultant London, Technical SEO Consultant Manchester, Technical SEO Consultant Basildon, Technical SEO Consultant Essex, UK, Europe and Worldwide.
What I do for you
- Establishing website strengths and weaknesses (SEO Audits).
- Establishing onsite and offsite threats affecting search engine rankings.
- Establishing a scope of work with the client based on the client’s goals.
Website Ranking Goals
- Ranking client’s websites for multiple short and long tail search phrases and where required in multiple languages.
- Focusing on organic search results.
- Working towards increasing quality and targeted organic search engine traffic.
- Working towards improving the clients website ROI.
SEO Knowledge Transfer
- Wherever possible I educate/mentor clients and their staff on SEO issues so that they can contribute to the SEO process on a continual basis. I always endeavour to teach in a layman manner so that technical issues can be understood by most people.
- Working with Technical SEO and advising web developers, coders and designers on the Technical SEO requirements of the client’s website.
- Identifying website architecture issues and either repair or advise the website developers/designers on what to repair.
- Identify and repair onsite shortfalls and improving the on page SEO.
- Analysing and working on improving meta tags and ALT tags within the website.
- Optimising the images on the website.
- Identifying internal website linking structures and improving these.
- Advising on and assisting in the implementation of website content SEO.
- Analysing and plan internal website anchor link strategies.
- Identifying and working towards correcting duplicate content issues.
- Doing keyword / search phrase research and selecting search phrases with the client.
- Doing competitor research and developing strategies on how to do better than competitors..
- Advising and assisting the client, their staff, website designers, web developers. with landing pages and the optimising these landing pages.
- Identifying offsite SEO threats and work towards eliminating the threats.
- Analysing and planning inbound anchor link strategies.
- Establishing possible negative offsite SEO attacks targeting the clients website and dealing with these issues in collaboration with client.
- Planning and implementing offsite linking strategies which includes advice on social media activities.
- Advising or implementing adjustments on websites whenever search algorithms require it.
- Doing ongoing SEO evaluation of search phrases and competitors.
- Communicating new requirements and knowledge transfer where required.
- Periodic SEO reporting. I continually monitor the successes in rankings and working on improving weaker results.
- Continual monitoring for possible negative offsite SEO attacks on websites and dealing with these issues in collaboration with client.
- Doing ongoing link building as and when required.
- Working with staff and management and advising on article and press release writing to ensure they are, SEO and search engine friendly.
- Preparing SEO reports for the client and myself. This is essential for forward planning and strategy.
Annual SEO Targets
- Participating in planning clients annual targets and goals.
Communication with Top Management
- I prefer having direct communication with top and middle management stake holders who are decision makers in the business. This is essential because the website is one of most important business drivers today.
How my SEO work can add value to your website.
How my onsite and offsite SEO work can add value to your website.
I identify weaknesses in websites, that include off-site and on-site threats.
- Their are many onsite factors that could be harming the performance of your website in the search engine rankings.
- Onsite issues like similarity issues between web pages within your website, especially your website’s home page and other pages within your website could be the cause for low or non-existent search engine rankings.
- I work towards making your website search engine friendly.
- After onsite search engine optimisation issues are resolved your website should start ranking for certain search phrases.
- I continually work to fine tune your website’s on-site SEO.
Offsite SEO threats
- I establish if your website has offsite SEO threats.
- After dealing with these offsite threats and issues your search engine rankings will improve again.
The offsite SEO is strengthened and/or started after all the onsite and offsite issues are resolved.
SEO is not an once off exercise, it is an ongoing process that never stops, as the search engines change their search algorithmic and indexing rules, I continually adjust your website’s on-site and off-site SEO to cater for all these changes.
I have experience in multilingual SEO, English, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Swedish, German, Farsi, etc. – This was gained when servicing the real estate market in Cyprus with SEO.
Europe Internet Marketing
As a SEO specialist and internet marketer and doing Europe Internet Marketing, I offer my specialist internet marketing and expert search engine optimisation consultancy services to individual businesses and digital agencies. In some instances I do in-house SEO work on a contract basis.
Website and Internet Marketing Checklists
After you have asked yourself the questions and worked through the points in our Internet Marketing Checklist and Free Website Checklist, you should be able to make a decision if you need our services or not.
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)?
Search Engine Optimizing is a creative science that includes the skills of a marketing professional. SEO is no longer just a technical exercise.
What is Onsite SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)?
Professional onsite SEO ensures that your web pages are fixed in such a way that the search engines will file and index them correctly. During this stage your website is made search engine friendly. This helps the search engines to index your website correctly and understand which search phrases your website is optimised for. Imagine the search engines are very large libraries that have to file each and every web page on the internet. Freddie Cerva Freelance SEO Specialist London, Manchester, Birmingham, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Essex, UK and Worldwide can help you with these onsite SEO issues.
What is Offsite SEO (Offsite Search Engine Optimization)?
Offsite SEO ensures that your website collects votes / links for the search phrases you want to be ranked for in the search engines. Offsite SEO is not done on your website, it is done on other websites. This external SEO work will affect the ranking of your own website in the search engines. Offsite SEO makes up about 95% of the whole search engine optimization process. Every contextual / themed inbound link eventually counts as a vote for your website. The website that builds up the most votes / links for a certain search phrase will eventually outrank it’s competition in the search engines.
Please note: Link building has become a very delicate process after the Panda and Penguin updates in Google.
Determine who your customers are, prepare and optimise your website content for each of your customer profile groups.
Check the health and state of your website.
Work through both these checklists.
- Determine if or where your website falls short. The SEO Expert Internet Marketing Checklist.
- Also work through our Specialist SEO Expert Free Website Checklist
SEO Companies or Independent Professional SEO’s?
Before you decide to use SEO companies read this. In general SEO Companies mostly employ junior SEO’s to do the work for less money. Most of the professional SEO’s work for themselves. Honestly, in my personal opinion you might be better off looking for an independent SEO professional that has to deliver in order to retain his/her clients. So before you contract a SEO Firm, be sure about your decision and do your homework.
Today’s professional SEO Consultants have survived the changes and are experts in online marketing as well, these functions go hand in hand when getting your website to rank in the search engines. These combined skills professional independent freelance SEO’s have brings a wealth of knowledge to your business and adds direct value to your online activities and your bottom line.
PPC and SEO Search Engine Optimization Services
I believe that Search Engine Optimization Services that focus on organic SEO over time generate a higher ROI than PPC campaigns.
SEO Firms that run PPC Campaigns.
Should they not be called PPC Firms instead of SEO Firms? PPC is not SEO! Check search engine optimization SEO Firms and their PPC services out. SEO Firms that offer PPC campaigns to clients are in danger of depending too much on PPC and then lose focus of the real goal, which is to get the client’s website to rank organically for multiple search phrases.
SEO Services for websites that dropped in Google Rankings
I provide multiple SEO Services to companies that have lost their website search engine rankings in Google.
If your website was ranking in the past and now does not it could possibly be solved with an Affordable SEO repair job. It is highly likely that your Google search rankings of dropped because of a self-inflicted action taken regarding your website. In most cases I am able to spot the weaknesses and suggest repair actions.
I specialize in Organic SEO, I believe that organic search engine optimization provides high quality website visitors that are looking for answers to problems or looking for specific products and/or services. It is up to the website design, structure and content to lead the website visitor to a sale or targeted action.
Freddie Cerva – SEO Consultant, has 15 years experience as a SEO Consultant. Organic search engine rankings is his expert SEO specialty.
SEO Consultant London
SEO Consultant Manchester
Freddie Cerva – SEO Consultant Manchester, has 15 years experience as a SEO Consultant. Organic search engine rankings is his expert SEO Mamchester specialty.
SEO Consultant Birmingham
Freddie Cerva – SEO Consultant Birmingham, has 15 years experience as a SEO Consultant. Organic search engine rankings is his expert SEO Birmingham specialty.
SEO Consultant Norwich
Freddie Cerva – SEO Consultant Norwich, has 15 years experience as a SEO Consultant. Organic search engine rankings is his expert SEO Norwich specialty.
SEO Consultant Essex
Freddie Cerva – SEO Consultant Essex, has 15 years experience as a SEO Consultant. Organic search engine rankings is his expert SEO Essex specialty.
SEO Consultant UK
Freddie Cerva – SEO Consultant UK, has 15 years experience as a SEO Consultant. Organic search engine rankings is his expert SEO UK specialty.
Hotel SEO Consultant
Freddie Cerva – Hotel SEO Consultant, has 15 years experience as a SEO Consultant. Organic search engine rankings is his expert Hotel SEO specialty.
Travel SEO Consultant
Freddie Cerva – Travel SEO Consultant, has 15 years experience as a SEO Consultant. Organic search engine rankings is his expert Travel SEO specialty.
Technical SEO Consultant
Freddie Cerva – Technical SEO Consultant, has 15 years experience as a Technical SEO Consultant. Organic search engine rankings is his expert Technical SEO specialty.