Freddie Cerva is a Hotel SEO consultant, learn how to increase direct hotel bookings with SEO for Hotels.
How to Increase Direct Hotel Bookings with SEO for Hotels.
Today, successful hotel websites are required to be “Online Booking Tools” instead of plain old fashioned presentation websites.
- When website visitors arrive at your website they should be engaged within approximately 2,5 seconds.
- Your website pages should focus on presenting your features through video and photographs in a compelling and emotional way. The website visitor should immediately be “transported” emotionally into the experience you are selling.
- Each and every webpage should have a one click action available to make a direct booking.
- Your hotel has different types of guests, each with different and individual needs.
- Each of your website pages should be grouped so that each group of pages can sell the experiences that each of these “guest groups” are looking for.
- It is common knowledge that traditionally the online booking action takes place more often at the old style photo gallery section of the website.
- Today as experience and technology has progressed we can give the website user an experience on each page of the website. This means that by having a “booking engine box” on each and every page of the website we will automatically increase the amount of online direct booking requests from the website.